Thursday, February 24, 2011

In other news...

...I'm really enjoying this new "Hub" channel. I'm digging the "G.I. Joe Renegades" series. It's G.I.+The A-Team+The good bits of G.I. Movie+The Order of Funny Hats. The characters are fleshed out, the plot is well-balanced, the animaton is so-so (don't you just miss the old days back when animators still had to know how to draw a human?), and the voice work is pretty damn good. Not sure how to feel about the casting choice of Dash X as Duke, but he might grow more into it.
I don't think Cobra has ever been this sinister before, though. He's HUGE improvement over the days of being voiced by Chris Latta, with his Starscream voice. Liking the Kurgan voiced Destro, too.

Really, even though it is a cartoon, you should really give it go.

Later,
slenderbloggers

1 comment:

  1. Another show on HUB is My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
    It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete